Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm bacccckkkkkk!

WoW! My udder apologies to those who gave up on this random blog a few months back. I really am not sure what happened, but I am back and more ready than ever to update. When I last wrote I was unemployed and had too much time on my hands. Today I find my life quite opposite... careful what you wish for, right?!?! I am now happy to say that I am employed, have plenty of job security (we are so over worked it's ridiculous), and a pay check! Woo Hoo!! OK, now on to more interesting subjects.

I received my Pink Christmas envelope today, and I have already "stalked" my giftee's blog and I think we are going to be best friends. She is hilarious! On her blog she has a list of things about herself, and I was like "OMG" "Me too" etc the whole time I was reading it. Crazzy! It was all I could do not to post something and tell her I was going to be her new best friend. I am super excited about shopping for her. Also, I love love love what Kristi has done with all of the donation money. We are all helping out 3 different families, all of whom deserve help and hope this season. I am so proud to be a part of it!

The weather has just been phenomenal this week. We have been keeping the windows and doors opened and have been living with no AC. I love it!! There is nothing like waking up to crisp fresh air! Every year I feel like fall kind of slaps me in the face. It isn't something I really anticipate all that much, but when it gets here my entire demeanor changes. It's fantastic. Supposedly it will stay like this until January when Tx gets its week and a half of so called winter. I don't think I will ever get tired of it.

No comments: