Thursday, July 31, 2008

Real Housewives of Atlanta

**Be sure to read my previous discussion of Project Runway!!**

I don't know how many of you were able to watch the 30 minute preview of the new RH show premiering in September. I have 5 words to say about the majority of these women: Money clearly cannot buy class. I know in seasons past that has been shown by a few characters, but dear lord this one takes the cake. They say several times that this go around they want to depict African American women with lavish lifestyles, but they really could have done a better job selecting them. Maybe the preview isn't an actually depiction of the show, but I'm pretty sure that it is supposed to be. I wasn't intrigued, that's for sure. The money, jealousness, and materialism was far more evident and obnoxious than any past seasons. Any comments?

No comments: